Beaulieu has an underground parking lot with 500 spaces and direct access to the complex. Levels P2 and P3 have parking spaces reserved for persons with limited mobility and level P1 has recharging points for electric vehicles.
- Opening hours: 24/7
- Capacity: 500 covered spaces over 4 levels
- Accessibility: direct access by elevator to the main building and gardens
- Persons with limited mobility: one reserved space on level P2 and 3 on level P3
- Payment: 4 pay machines on level P1 and one in the gardens. Credit cards accepted
- Electric vehicles: 2 spaces equipped with recharging points on level P1
Lausanne is a main train station in French-speaking Switzerland on the railway line between Geneva and Zurich. It is served by two trains an hour, as are Bern, Neuchâtel, Fribourg, Sion, Bienne and Basel.
With the No. 3 and No. 21 bus routes, you reach the Convention Center in 10 minutes from the SBB train station.
Evian, for example, is less than one hour away from the Convention Center using the ferries operated by CGN. From the landing jetty in Ouchy, take the No. 2 bus and this will take you directly to the stop Beaulieu-Jomini.Check CGN's timetables and crossings
Geneva Airport has a special place among European airports. It has an excellent network of 142 direct destinations, including 23 intercontinental flights. It is connected to the Swiss rail network and is 45 minutes by road to Lausanne.
La Blécherette airport is to the north of Lausanne and is at least one kilometer from the Blécherette exit of the A9 freeway. It is only two kilometers from Beaulieu and can easily be accessed by bus (TL No. 21) or by automobile.More information on Lausanne airport