EW Europe is open to Trade Visitors, Exhibitors’ Guests, EWVIPs, Government visitors (UK and overseas), and Media.
Anyone wishing to attend the exhibition (including those who have been invited by an exhibitor) must pre-register via the EW website, including the Exhibitor Guest Code if invited. Registrations should be completed as soon as possible to ensure there is adequate time to process the application prior to the event.
By using an Exhibitor Guest Code to register, you are giving permission for the inviting company to contact you with relevant show information.
Please note that media must apply online to comply with the accreditation process, which includes providing photographs for badges.
During the exhibition show days (5-7 June 2018) there will be a limited onsite registration facility. Expect delays.
* Admission is restricted to professional and business visitors who have been invited
- Cancellation and Substitution policy: Please note, it is not possible to cancel delegate places once these have been booked. If any delegate is unable to attend we will accept a substitute delegate at no extra cost. Please notify us in writing by emailing email@example.com with your name, job title, email address & telephone number of both the registered and substitute delegate.
Visitors should be involved in or have some legitimate connection in EW and associated industries.
- All stand personnel, visitors, guests, stand contractors and services acknowledge that only the Organiser’s official admission badge, worn by the person named on it, will permit admission (as the Organiser’s licensee) into EW Europe. The badge remains the property of the Organiser and has a notional value of 0.01p.
- No person named on the badge or the company, firm or business, which that person represents, may permit the badge to be worn by another person. The wearing of a badge under these circumstances will constitute appropriation, an automatic termination of such licence and will be sufficient grounds for the unauthorised individual to be removed from the exhibition. It may also lead to prosecution. Identity checks will be conducted as a condition of entry.
- All persons attending the exhibition should carry and produce on request a supporting personal photographic identity document - passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity document or similar.
- All stand personnel, visitors, academics, guests, stand contractors and service providers should pre-register. Their names will be subject to a security clearance process. Industry Visitor pre-registrations are subject to a non-refundable administration fee.
- Any person found to be registering to attend EW Europe using false information or credentials or deliberately with-holding information will have their application automatically denied and may be liable to prosecution.
- Without prejudice, the organisers reserve the right to exclude any person(s).
- No photography of stands and/or exhibits is allowed without the expressed permission of the stand manager.
- Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV) will be in operation at all times during EW Europe. The organisers reserve the right to deliver the CCTV videotapes to the Police or other competent authority as evidence if requested to do so. The contents of such videotapes may be used as evidence in a court of law. For further information contact the Security Manager.
- The Organisers reserve the right to film/permit approved third party filming across the show open days of EW Europe. By attending the show, visitors permit the organisers/approved third parties to use any footage taken.
- No sponsorship, promotional, marketing, political or prohibited materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person inside EW Europe without the express written permission of the organisers. Any person in possession of non-permitted items will be refused entry to or ejected from the venue and site. Prohibited items include knives, fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, or any article that may compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person, or any article to be used for a commercial or a charitable purpose.
- Visitors should be aware that the purchase, procurement or brokering of any exhibit or promoted item on display at EW Europe may require the granting of a strategic export license from the relevant UK government organisation. For more information and to access a copy of the legislation please see the guide on the Export Control Order 2008 on the ECO website.
- Any visitor who at the sole discretion of the Organiser is deemed to be engaging in controlled business or activity during the exhibition and who is not in possession of relevant trade control licenses may be subject to action on the part of the Organisers including revocation of the application to attend and expulsion from the event. The ECO and other relevant authorities will be informed of any such activity, which may result in legal action being taken against the visitor by these authorities. Visitors expelled from the event will have no claim for redress against the Organisers, nor any refund for loss of fees.
- All persons attending the exhibition must wear business or service dress.
- No person under the age of 18 years, including children of exhibitors, will be admitted during the tenancy period.
- Visitors who have accepted a VIP invitation to attend may have some personal data shared with government agencies for the purposes of programming
- Canvassing is not permitted.
- No refunds are given to any booking fees or administration fees made for EW Europe.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from EW Europe who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org